The authors would like to thank Alexander Stajkovic, Barry Gerhart, Charlie Trevor, Larry Hunter, and Murray Barrick for their helpful comments on earlier versions of this manuscript. Funding for this project was provided, in part, by the Wisconsin Alumni Research Foundation. Part of the data presented in this manuscript were collected while the second author was a postdoctoral fellow at Texas A&M University.
MANAGING DIVERSITY: HOW ORGANIZATIONAL EFFORTS TO SUPPORT DIVERSITY MODERATE THE EFFECTS OF PERCEIVED RACIAL DISCRIMINATION ON AFFECTIVE COMMITMENT
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2010
©2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 63, Issue 4, pages 817–843, Winter 2010
How to Cite
TRIANA, M. d. C., GARCÍA, M. F. and COLELLA, A. (2010), MANAGING DIVERSITY: HOW ORGANIZATIONAL EFFORTS TO SUPPORT DIVERSITY MODERATE THE EFFECTS OF PERCEIVED RACIAL DISCRIMINATION ON AFFECTIVE COMMITMENT. Personnel Psychology, 63: 817–843. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-6570.2010.01189.x
- Issue published online: 2 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!