The authors wish to thank Gilad Chen, Rick Hackett, Scott Highhouse, Gary Johns, John Meyer, Ann Marie Ryan, and Paul Spector in addition to the two anonymous reviewers for their helpful comments on earlier drafts of this article.
STATE OF SCIENCE IN INDUSTRIAL AND ORGANIZATIONAL PSYCHOLOGY: A REVIEW OF SELF-REPORTED LIMITATIONS
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2010
©2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 63, Issue 4, pages 907–936, Winter 2010
How to Cite
BRUTUS, S., GILL, H. and DUNIEWICZ, K. (2010), STATE OF SCIENCE IN INDUSTRIAL AND ORGANIZATIONAL PSYCHOLOGY: A REVIEW OF SELF-REPORTED LIMITATIONS. Personnel Psychology, 63: 907–936. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-6570.2010.01192.x
- Issue published online: 2 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!