We acknowledge Gary P. Latham for his valuable suggestions on a previous version of this article.
SINGLE-ATTRIBUTE UTILITY ANALYSIS MAY BE FUTILE, BUT THIS CAN’T BE THE END OF THE STORY: CAUSAL CHAIN ANALYSIS AS AN ALTERNATIVE
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2010
©2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 63, Issue 4, pages 1041–1065, Winter 2010
How to Cite
WINKLER, S., KÖNIG, C. J. and KLEINMANN, M. (2010), SINGLE-ATTRIBUTE UTILITY ANALYSIS MAY BE FUTILE, BUT THIS CAN’T BE THE END OF THE STORY: CAUSAL CHAIN ANALYSIS AS AN ALTERNATIVE. Personnel Psychology, 63: 1041–1065. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-6570.2010.01197.x
- Issue published online: 2 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!