This research was supported in part by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (Grant #71072094 and 71101148).
A MULTILEVEL INVESTIGATION OF LEADER– MEMBER EXCHANGE, INFORMAL LEADER EMERGENCE, AND INDIVIDUAL AND TEAM PERFORMANCE
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 65, Issue 1, pages 49–78, Spring 2012
How to Cite
ZHANG, Z., WALDMAN, D. A. and WANG, Z. (2012), A MULTILEVEL INVESTIGATION OF LEADER– MEMBER EXCHANGE, INFORMAL LEADER EMERGENCE, AND INDIVIDUAL AND TEAM PERFORMANCE. Personnel Psychology, 65: 49–78. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-6570.2011.01238.x
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!