A previous version of this paper was presented at the Annual Meetings of the Academy of Management, San Antonio, Texas, August 2011. We thank Wayne L. Winston for his insightful comments regarding data analysis issues.
THE BEST AND THE REST: REVISITING THE NORM OF NORMALITY OF INDIVIDUAL PERFORMANCE
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 65, Issue 1, pages 79–119, Spring 2012
How to Cite
O’BOYLE JR., E. and AGUINIS, H. (2012), THE BEST AND THE REST: REVISITING THE NORM OF NORMALITY OF INDIVIDUAL PERFORMANCE. Personnel Psychology, 65: 79–119. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-6570.2011.01239.x
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!