This research was supported by National Science Foundation (#0452984) and the Smith Technology Integration Initiative Grant to Myeong-Gu Seo, Susan Taylor, and Paul Tesluk.
THE ROLE OF AFFECT AND LEADERSHIP DURING ORGANIZATIONAL CHANGE
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 65, Issue 1, pages 121–165, Spring 2012
How to Cite
SEO, M.-G., TAYLOR, M. S., HILL, N. S., ZHANG, X., TESLUK, P. E. and LORINKOVA, N. M. (2012), THE ROLE OF AFFECT AND LEADERSHIP DURING ORGANIZATIONAL CHANGE. Personnel Psychology, 65: 121–165. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-6570.2011.01240.x
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!