Outlines of this work were presented at the 60th (March 2005), 61st (March 2006) and 64th (March 2008) meetings of the Japanese Society of Grassland Science.
Soil carbon stock in typical grasslands in Japan
Article first published online: 14 MAY 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Japanese Society of Grassland Science
Volume 55, Issue 2, pages 96–103, June 2009
How to Cite
Nakagami, K., Hojito, M., Itano, S., Kohyama, K., Miyaji, T., Nishiwaki, A., Matsuura, S., Tsutsumi, M. and Kano, S. (2009), Soil carbon stock in typical grasslands in Japan. Grassland Science, 55: 96–103. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-697X.2009.00145.x
Present address: Kazunori Kohyama, National Institute for Agro-Environmental Sciences, Ibaraki, Japan; Michio Tsutsumi, National Agricultural Research Center for Western Region, Shimane, Japan
- Issue published online: 14 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 14 MAY 2009
- Received 1 August 2008; accepted 9 February 2009; doi: 10.1111/j.1744-697X.2009.00145.x
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!