Part of this study was carried out at the National Institute for Agro-Environmental Sciences, Japan and presented at the 63rd meeting of the Japanese Society of Grassland Science (March 2007) and XXI International Grassland Congress and VIII International Rangeland Congress (June 2008).
Use of liquid chromatography–tandem mass spectrometry for quantitative analysis of clopyralid in compost and forage
Version of Record online: 16 AUG 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 55, Issue 3, pages 135–139, September 2009
How to Cite
Uegaki, R., Ebato, M., Sutoh, M. and Cai, Y. (2009), Use of liquid chromatography–tandem mass spectrometry for quantitative analysis of clopyralid in compost and forage. Grassland Science, 55: 135–139. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-697X.2009.00148.x
- Issue online: 16 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 16 AUG 2009
- Received 15 January 2008; accepted 11 May 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!