Present address: Shin-ichiro Ogura, Graduate School of Agricultural Science, Tohoku University, Osaki, Japan.
Accessibility and availability of individual leaves on a tiller in bahiagrass (Paspalum notatum Flügge) swards: Effects of nitrogen fertilizer and defoliation intensity
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 55, Issue 3, pages 155–163, September 2009
How to Cite
Hirata, M., Sugino, A. and Ogura, S.-i. (2009), Accessibility and availability of individual leaves on a tiller in bahiagrass (Paspalum notatum Flügge) swards: Effects of nitrogen fertilizer and defoliation intensity. Grassland Science, 55: 155–163. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-697X.2009.00152.x
- Issue published online: 16 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2009
- Received 6 February 2009; accepted 8 April 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!