Present address: Mi-Suk Seo, Genomics Division, Department of Agricultural Bio-resources, National Academy of Agricultural Science, 150 Suin-ro, Gwonseon-gu, Suwon, Gyeonggi-do, 441-707, Republic of Korea.
Optimization of culture conditions for plant regeneration of Panicum spp. through somatic embryogenesis
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 56, Issue 1, pages 6–12, March 2010
How to Cite
Seo, M.-S., Takahara, M. and Takamizo, T. (2010), Optimization of culture conditions for plant regeneration of Panicum spp. through somatic embryogenesis. Grassland Science, 56: 6–12. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-697X.2009.00166.x
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2010
- Received 23 January 2009; accepted 5 November 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!