Application of satellite remote sensing for mapping wind erosion risk and dust emission-deposition in Inner Mongolia grassland, China
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Grassland Science © 2012 Japanese Society of Grassland Science
Volume 58, Issue 1, pages 8–19, March 2012
How to Cite
Reiche, M., Funk, R., Zhang, Z., Hoffmann, C., Reiche, J., Wehrhan, M., Li, Y. and Sommer, M. (2012), Application of satellite remote sensing for mapping wind erosion risk and dust emission-deposition in Inner Mongolia grassland, China. Grassland Science, 58: 8–19. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-697X.2011.00235.x
- Issue published online: 6 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2012
- Received 9 February 2011; accepted 9 September 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!