THIONIN AND ORANGE G FOR THE DIFFERENTIAL STAINING OF BACTERIA AND FUNGI IN PLANT TISSUES
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Annals of Applied Biology
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 162–164, February 1930
How to Cite
STOUGHTON, R. H. (1930), THIONIN AND ORANGE G FOR THE DIFFERENTIAL STAINING OF BACTERIA AND FUNGI IN PLANT TISSUES. Annals of Applied Biology, 17: 162–164. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7348.1930.tb07342.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received October 18th, 1929
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!