This paper is an extension of a report on synergism written by the author in June 1937, at the Laboratory of Insect Toxicology of the Institute for Plant Protection, Leningrad, U.S.S.R.
THE TOXICITY OF POISONS APPLIED JOINTLY1
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Annals of Applied Biology
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 585–615, August 1939
How to Cite
BLISS, C. I. (1939), THE TOXICITY OF POISONS APPLIED JOINTLY. Annals of Applied Biology, 26: 585–615. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7348.1939.tb06990.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received 12 January 1939
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!