SPREAD OF MYXOMATOSIS IN THE FIRST OUTBREAK IN GREAT BRITAIN
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2008
Annals of Applied Biology
Volume 43, Issue 3, pages 511–518, September 1955
How to Cite
Armour, C. J. and Thompson, H. V. (1955), SPREAD OF MYXOMATOSIS IN THE FIRST OUTBREAK IN GREAT BRITAIN. Annals of Applied Biology, 43: 511–518. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7348.1955.tb02499.x
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!