Ecological characteristics of nematode-trapping Hyphomycetes
II. Germination of conidia in soil
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2008
Annals of Applied Biology
Volume 54, Issue 3, pages 375–379, December 1964
How to Cite
COOKE, R. C. (1964), Ecological characteristics of nematode-trapping Hyphomycetes. Annals of Applied Biology, 54: 375–379. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7348.1964.tb01201.x
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2008
- Received 4 June 1964
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!