*Agricultural Research Council, Unit of Insect Physiology.
Estimation of slug populations
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2008
Annals of Applied Biology
Volume 53, Issue 2, pages 251–258, April 1964
How to Cite
SOUTH, A. (1964), Estimation of slug populations. Annals of Applied Biology, 53: 251–258. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7348.1964.tb03799.x
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2008
- Received 26 October 1963
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!