A comparison of some quantitative methods of extracting small vermiform nematodes from soil
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Annals of Applied Biology
Volume 55, Issue 1, pages 25–38, February 1965
How to Cite
WHITEHEAD, A. G. and HEMMING, J. R. (1965), A comparison of some quantitative methods of extracting small vermiform nematodes from soil. Annals of Applied Biology, 55: 25–38. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7348.1965.tb07864.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received 27 August 1964
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!