*Tobacco Research Board of Rhodesia, P.O. Box 1909, Salisbury, Rhodesia.
Effects of population density on alienicolae of Aphis fabae Scop.
I. The effect of crowding on the production of alatae in the laboratory
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2008
Annals of Applied Biology
Volume 65, Issue 2, pages 191–196, April 1970
How to Cite
SHAW, M. J. P. (1970), Effects of population density on alienicolae of Aphis fabae Scop. Annals of Applied Biology, 65: 191–196. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7348.1970.tb04578.x
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2008
- Received 19 September, 1969
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!