*Department of Virology, University of Birmingham.
Factors affecting the development of spraing in potato tubers infected with potato mop-top virus
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2008
Annals of Applied Biology
Volume 68, Issue 3, pages 281–289, August 1971
How to Cite
HARRISON, B. D. and JONES, R. A. C. (1971), Factors affecting the development of spraing in potato tubers infected with potato mop-top virus. Annals of Applied Biology, 68: 281–289. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7348.1971.tb04647.x
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2008
- Accepted 3 June 1971
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!