Studies on the lenticel development, surface microflora and infection by common scab (Streptomyces scabies) of potato tubers growing in wet and dry soils
Version of Record online: 26 FEB 2008
Annals of Applied Biology
Volume 90, Issue 3, pages 335–343, December 1978
How to Cite
ADAMS, M. J. and LAPWOOD, D. H. (1978), Studies on the lenticel development, surface microflora and infection by common scab (Streptomyces scabies) of potato tubers growing in wet and dry soils. Annals of Applied Biology, 90: 335–343. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7348.1978.tb02641.x
- Issue online: 26 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 26 FEB 2008
- Accepted 14 August 1978
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!