Scab disease of cowpea (Vigna unguiculata) caused by Sphaceloma a species of the fungus
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2008
Annals of Applied Biology
Volume 96, Issue 1, pages 11–16, September 1980
How to Cite
EMECHEBE, A. M. (1980), Scab disease of cowpea (Vigna unguiculata) caused by Sphaceloma a species of the fungus. Annals of Applied Biology, 96: 11–16. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7348.1980.tb04763.x
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2008
- Accepted 31 March 1980; Received 23 November 1979
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!