*Invited review dedicated to Dr F. G. W. Jones, Rothamsted Experimental Station, on his retirement.
Host cell responses to endoparasitic nematode attack: structure and function of giant cells and syncytia*
Version of Record online: 26 FEB 2008
Annals of Applied Biology
Volume 97, Issue 3, pages 353–372, April 1981
How to Cite
JONES, M. G. K. (1981), Host cell responses to endoparasitic nematode attack: structure and function of giant cells and syncytia. Annals of Applied Biology, 97: 353–372. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7348.1981.tb05122.x
- Issue online: 26 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 26 FEB 2008
- Accepted 29 October 1980, Received 13 November 1979
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!