Allozymatic diagnosis of four economically important Liriomyza species (Diptera, Agromyzidae)
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2008
Annals of Applied Biology
Volume 109, Issue 1, pages 41–47, August 1986
How to Cite
MENKEN, S. B. J. and ULENBER, S. A. (1986), Allozymatic diagnosis of four economically important Liriomyza species (Diptera, Agromyzidae). Annals of Applied Biology, 109: 41–47. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7348.1986.tb03182.x
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2008
- Accepted 2 December 1985 Received 19 August 1985
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!