Quantitative methods for detecting invertebrate predation occurring in the field
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2008
Annals of Applied Biology
Volume 112, Issue 1, pages 201–224, February 1988
How to Cite
SUNDERLAND, K. D. (1988), Quantitative methods for detecting invertebrate predation occurring in the field. Annals of Applied Biology, 112: 201–224. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7348.1988.tb02056.x
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2008
- Accepted 3 July 1987; Received 12 March 1987
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!