*AFRC Institute of Grassland and Environmental Research, North Wyke. Okehampton, Devon EX20 2SB, UK
Development of a low input system for growing wheat (Triticum vulgare) in a permanent understorey of white clover (Trifolium repens)
Version of Record online: 26 FEB 2008
Annals of Applied Biology
Volume 123, Issue 1, pages 109–119, August 1993
How to Cite
JONES, L. and CLEMENTS, R. O. (1993), Development of a low input system for growing wheat (Triticum vulgare) in a permanent understorey of white clover (Trifolium repens). Annals of Applied Biology, 123: 109–119. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7348.1993.tb04078.x
- Issue online: 26 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 26 FEB 2008
- Accepted 2 March 1993, Received 11 September 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!