The effects of control on the biomass, carbohydrate content and bud reserves of bracken (Pteridium aquilinum (L.) Kuhn), and an evaluation of a bracken growth model
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2008
Annals of Applied Biology
Volume 124, Issue 3, pages 479–493, June 1994
How to Cite
PAKEMAN, R. J. and MARRS, R. H. (1994), The effects of control on the biomass, carbohydrate content and bud reserves of bracken (Pteridium aquilinum (L.) Kuhn), and an evaluation of a bracken growth model. Annals of Applied Biology, 124: 479–493. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7348.1994.tb04153.x
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2008
- Received 26 August 1993 Accepted 12 November 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!