Detection of cross reactive antigens between Pestalotiopsis theae and tea leaves and their cellular location
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2008
Annals of Applied Biology
Volume 127, Issue 1, pages 11–21, August 1995
How to Cite
CHAKRABORTY, B. N., BASU, P., DAS, R., SAHA, A. and CHAKRABORTY, U. (1995), Detection of cross reactive antigens between Pestalotiopsis theae and tea leaves and their cellular location. Annals of Applied Biology, 127: 11–21. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7348.1995.tb06647.x
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2008
- Accepted 3 April 1995:Received 7 December 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!