*Department of Grassland and Ruminant Sciences, Scottish Agricultural College, Auchincruive, Ayr KA6 5HW, UK
Evaluation of a bracken (Pteridium aquilinum (L.) Kuhn) growth model in predicting the effects of control strategies across a range of climatic zones in Great Britain
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Annals of Applied Biology
Volume 130, Issue 2, pages 305–318, April 1997
How to Cite
PATERSON, S., PAKEMAN, R. J. and MARRS, R. H. (1997), Evaluation of a bracken (Pteridium aquilinum (L.) Kuhn) growth model in predicting the effects of control strategies across a range of climatic zones in Great Britain. Annals of Applied Biology, 130: 305–318. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7348.1997.tb06834.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Accepted 15 April 1997, Received 16 April 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!