Epidemiology of Leptosphaeria maculans in relation to forecasting stem canker severity on winter oilseed rape in the UK
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Annals of Applied Biology
Volume 135, Issue 2, pages 535–546, October 1999
How to Cite
WEST, J. S., BIDDULPH, J. E., FITT, B. D. L. and GLADDERS, P. (1999), Epidemiology of Leptosphaeria maculans in relation to forecasting stem canker severity on winter oilseed rape in the UK. Annals of Applied Biology, 135: 535–546. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7348.1999.tb00885.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Accepted 21 October 1999, Received 10 August 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!