Effects of sheath tube length on leaf development in perennial ryegrass (Lolium perenne L.)
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Annals of Applied Biology
Volume 134, Issue 2, pages 251–257, April 1999
How to Cite
CASEY, I. A., BRERETON, A. J., LAIDLAW, A. S. and McGILLOWAY, D. A. (1999), Effects of sheath tube length on leaf development in perennial ryegrass (Lolium perenne L.). Annals of Applied Biology, 134: 251–257. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7348.1999.tb05261.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Accepted 19 March 1999, Received 22 September 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!