Current address: Microbio Ltd, Bawden Building IACR Rothamsted, Harpenden, Herts AL5 2JQ, UK
Screening of bacteria for the suppression of Botrytis cinerea and Rhizoctonia solani on lettuce (Lactuca sativa) using leaf disc bioassays
Article first published online: 16 MAR 2005
Annals of Applied Biology
Volume 137, Issue 3, pages 223–235, December 2000
How to Cite
FIDDAMAN, P. J., O'NEILL, T. M. and ROSSALL, S. (2000), Screening of bacteria for the suppression of Botrytis cinerea and Rhizoctonia solani on lettuce (Lactuca sativa) using leaf disc bioassays. Annals of Applied Biology, 137: 223–235. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7348.2000.tb00063.x
- Issue published online: 16 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 16 MAR 2005
- (Accepted 21 October 2000; Received 18 July 2000)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!