Improving secondary pick up of insect fungal pathogen conidia by manipulating host behaviour
Version of Record online: 16 MAR 2005
Annals of Applied Biology
Volume 137, Issue 3, pages 329–335, December 2000
How to Cite
RODITAKIS, E., COUZIN, I. D., BALROW, K., FRANKS, N. R. and CHARNLEY, A. K. (2000), Improving secondary pick up of insect fungal pathogen conidia by manipulating host behaviour. Annals of Applied Biology, 137: 329–335. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7348.2000.tb00074.x
- Issue online: 16 MAR 2005
- Version of Record online: 16 MAR 2005
- (Accepted 29 April 2000; Received 24 January 2000)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!