Carbon allocation and sugar status in individual cells of barley leaves affects expression of Sucrose: Fructan 6-Fructosyltransferase gene
Article first published online: 30 JUN 2006
Annals of Applied Biology
Volume 138, Issue 1, pages 27–32, February 2001
How to Cite
KOROLEVA, O. A., TOMOS, A. D., FARRAR, J. F., GALLAGHER, J. and POLLOCK, C. J. (2001), Carbon allocation and sugar status in individual cells of barley leaves affects expression of Sucrose: Fructan 6-Fructosyltransferase gene. Annals of Applied Biology, 138: 27–32. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7348.2001.tb00082.x
- Issue published online: 30 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 30 JUN 2006
- (Accepted 22 December 2000; Received 13 September 2000)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!