Effect of different soil and clove treatments in the control of white rot of garlic
Version of Record online: 16 MAR 2005
Annals of Applied Biology
Volume 140, Issue 3, pages 247–253, June 2002
How to Cite
PRADOS-LIGERO, A. M., BASCÓN-FERNANDEZ, J., CALVET-PINÓS, C., CORPAS-HERVÍAS, C., LARA RUIZ, A., MELERO-VARA, J. M. and BASALLOTE-UREBA, M. J. (2002), Effect of different soil and clove treatments in the control of white rot of garlic. Annals of Applied Biology, 140: 247–253. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7348.2002.tb00178.x
- Issue online: 16 MAR 2005
- Version of Record online: 16 MAR 2005
- (Accepted 30 January 2002; Received 30 October 2001)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!