Effect of different soil and clove treatments in the control of white rot of garlic
Article first published online: 16 MAR 2005
Annals of Applied Biology
Volume 140, Issue 3, pages 247–253, June 2002
How to Cite
PRADOS-LIGERO, A. M., BASCÓN-FERNANDEZ, J., CALVET-PINÓS, C., CORPAS-HERVÍAS, C., LARA RUIZ, A., MELERO-VARA, J. M. and BASALLOTE-UREBA, M. J. (2002), Effect of different soil and clove treatments in the control of white rot of garlic. Annals of Applied Biology, 140: 247–253. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7348.2002.tb00178.x
- Issue published online: 16 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 16 MAR 2005
- (Accepted 30 January 2002; Received 30 October 2001)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!