The theoretical basis and practical application of relationships between different disease intensity measurements in plants
Article first published online: 16 MAR 2005
Annals of Applied Biology
Volume 142, Issue 2, pages 191–211, April 2003
How to Cite
MCROBERTS, N., HUGHES, G. and MADDEN, L. V. (2003), The theoretical basis and practical application of relationships between different disease intensity measurements in plants. Annals of Applied Biology, 142: 191–211. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7348.2003.tb00242.x
- Issue published online: 16 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 16 MAR 2005
- (Accepted 6 December 2002; Received 4 July 2002)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!