Present address: Department of Molecular Biosciences, University of Adelaide, South Australia 5005
Nucleotide sequence variation in a small region of the Grapevine fleck virus replicase provides evidence for two sequence variants of the virus
Article first published online: 16 MAR 2005
Annals of Applied Biology
Volume 142, Issue 3, pages 349–355, June 2003
How to Cite
SHI, B. J., HABILI, N. and SYMONS, R. H. (2003), Nucleotide sequence variation in a small region of the Grapevine fleck virus replicase provides evidence for two sequence variants of the virus. Annals of Applied Biology, 142: 349–355. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7348.2003.tb00260.x
- Issue published online: 16 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 16 MAR 2005
- (Accepted 3 January 2003; Received 29 October 2002)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!