Present Address: 5735 Hitchner Hall, Department of Biological Science, University of Maine, Orono, ME 04469-5735, USA
Inter-simple sequence repeat and aggressiveness analyses revealed high genetic diversity, recombination and long-range dispersal in Fusarium culmorum
Article first published online: 16 MAR 2005
Annals of Applied Biology
Volume 143, Issue 3, pages 291–301, December 2003
How to Cite
MISHRA, P. K., FOX, R. T. V. and CULHAM, A. (2003), Inter-simple sequence repeat and aggressiveness analyses revealed high genetic diversity, recombination and long-range dispersal in Fusarium culmorum. Annals of Applied Biology, 143: 291–301. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7348.2003.tb00297.x
- Issue published online: 16 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 16 MAR 2005
- (Accepted 13 May 2003; Received 20 January 2003)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!