Identification of Hordeum spontaneum QTL alleles improving field performance of barley grown under rainfed conditions
Version of Record online: 16 MAR 2005
Annals of Applied Biology
Volume 144, Issue 3, pages 309–319, June 2004
How to Cite
TALAMÉ, V., SANGUINETI, M. C., CHIAPPARINO, E., BAHRI, H., BEN SALEM, M., FORSTER, B. P., ELLIS, R. P., RHOUMA, S., ZOUMAROU, W., WAUGH, R. and TUBEROSA, R. (2004), Identification of Hordeum spontaneum QTL alleles improving field performance of barley grown under rainfed conditions. Annals of Applied Biology, 144: 309–319. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7348.2004.tb00346.x
- Issue online: 16 MAR 2005
- Version of Record online: 16 MAR 2005
- (Accepted 21 April 2004; Revised version received 9 April 2004)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!