5735 Hitchner Hall, Department of Biological Sciences, University of Maine, Orono, ME, 04469–5735, USA
Molecular genetic variation and geographical structuring in Fusarium graminearum
Article first published online: 16 MAR 2005
Annals of Applied Biology
Volume 145, Issue 3, pages 299–307, December 2004
How to Cite
MISHRA, P. K., TEWARI, J. P., CLEAR, R. M. and TURKINGTON, T. K. (2004), Molecular genetic variation and geographical structuring in Fusarium graminearum. Annals of Applied Biology, 145: 299–307. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7348.2004.tb00387.x
- Issue published online: 16 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 16 MAR 2005
- (Accepted 25 August 2004; Received 6 June 2004)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!