Present address: Embrapa Semi-Arido, CP2356300-970, Petrolina–PE, Brazil
Distribution of Rupestris stem-pitting-associated virus variants in two Australian vineyards showing different symptoms
Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2006
2006 Association of Applied Biologists
Annals of Applied Biology
Volume 148, Issue 1, pages 91–96, February 2006
How to Cite
Habili, N., Farrokhi, N., Lima, M.F., Nicholas, P. and Randles, J.W. (2006), Distribution of Rupestris stem-pitting-associated virus variants in two Australian vineyards showing different symptoms. Annals of Applied Biology, 148: 91–96. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7348.2006.00041.x
- Issue online: 7 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2006
- Received: 12 September 2005; revised version accepted: 15 December 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!