Phytoplasma from little leaf disease affected sweetpotato in Western Australia: detection and phylogeny
Article first published online: 15 JUN 2006
2006 Association of Applied Biologists
Annals of Applied Biology
Volume 149, Issue 1, pages 9–14, August 2006
How to Cite
Tairo, F., Jones, R.A.C. and Valkonen, J.P.T. (2006), Phytoplasma from little leaf disease affected sweetpotato in Western Australia: detection and phylogeny. Annals of Applied Biology, 149: 9–14. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7348.2006.00065.x
- Issue published online: 15 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 15 JUN 2006
- Received: 25 January 2006; revised versionaccepted: 12 April 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!