Genotypic variation in cold tolerance influences the yield of Miscanthus
Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2006
2006 Association of Applied Biologists
Annals of Applied Biology
Volume 149, Issue 3, pages 337–345, December 2006
How to Cite
Farrell, A.D., Clifton-Brown, J.C., Lewandowski, I. and Jones, M.B. (2006), Genotypic variation in cold tolerance influences the yield of Miscanthus. Annals of Applied Biology, 149: 337–345. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7348.2006.00099.x
- Issue online: 29 NOV 2006
- Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2006
- Received: 18 April 2006; revised versionaccepted: 5 September 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!