Early nut development as a resistance factor to the attacks of Curculio nucum (Coleoptera: Curculionidae)
Article first published online: 4 MAY 2007
2007 Association of Applied Biologists
Annals of Applied Biology
Volume 150, Issue 3, pages 323–329, June 2007
How to Cite
Guidone, L., Valentini, N., Rolle, L., Me, G. and Tavella, L. (2007), Early nut development as a resistance factor to the attacks of Curculio nucum (Coleoptera: Curculionidae). Annals of Applied Biology, 150: 323–329. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7348.2007.00133.x
- Issue published online: 4 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 4 MAY 2007
- Received: 24 July 2006; revised versionaccepted: 3 January 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!