Influence of nutrition on disease development caused by fungal pathogens: implications for plant disease control
Version of Record online: 8 AUG 2007
2007 Association of Applied Biologists
Annals of Applied Biology
Volume 151, Issue 3, pages 307–324, December 2007
How to Cite
Walters, D.R. and Bingham, I.J. (2007), Influence of nutrition on disease development caused by fungal pathogens: implications for plant disease control. Annals of Applied Biology, 151: 307–324. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7348.2007.00176.x
- Issue online: 8 AUG 2007
- Version of Record online: 8 AUG 2007
- Received: 19 March 2007; revised versionaccepted: 7 July 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!