Rice root colonisation by mycorrhizal and endophytic fungi in aerobic soil
Article first published online: 12 SEP 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Association of Applied Biologists
Annals of Applied Biology
Volume 154, Issue 2, pages 195–204, April 2009
How to Cite
Vallino, M., Greppi, D., Novero, M., Bonfante, P. and Lupotto, E. (2009), Rice root colonisation by mycorrhizal and endophytic fungi in aerobic soil. Annals of Applied Biology, 154: 195–204. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7348.2008.00286.x
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 12 SEP 2008
- Received: 26 July 2007; revised versionaccepted: 22 July 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!