Dispersal kernels of the invasive alien western corn rootworm and the effectiveness of buffer zones in eradication programmes in Europe
Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Association of Applied Biologists
Annals of Applied Biology
Volume 156, Issue 1, pages 63–77, January 2010
How to Cite
Carrasco, L.R., Harwood, T.D., Toepfer, S., MacLeod, A., Levay, N., Kiss, J., Baker, R.H.A., Mumford, J.D. and Knight, J.D. (2010), Dispersal kernels of the invasive alien western corn rootworm and the effectiveness of buffer zones in eradication programmes in Europe. Annals of Applied Biology, 156: 63–77. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7348.2009.00363.x
- Issue online: 9 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2009
- Received: 15 January 2009; revised version accepted: 24 July 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!