Factors affecting adventitious regeneration from in vitro leaf explants of ‘Improved French’ plum, the most important dried plum cultivar in the USA
Article first published online: 20 OCT 2009
No claim to original US government works. Journal compilation © 2009 Association of Applied Biologists
Annals of Applied Biology
Volume 156, Issue 1, pages 79–89, January 2010
How to Cite
Petri, C. and Scorza, R. (2010), Factors affecting adventitious regeneration from in vitro leaf explants of ‘Improved French’ plum, the most important dried plum cultivar in the USA. Annals of Applied Biology, 156: 79–89. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7348.2009.00364.x
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 20 OCT 2009
- Received: 22 April 2009; revised version accepted: 20 July 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!