Effects of mixtures of citrus viroids as transmissible small nuclear RNA on tree dwarfing and commercial scion performance on Carrizo citrange rootstock
Version of Record online: 19 AUG 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Annals of Applied Biology © 2010 Association of Applied Biologists
Annals of Applied Biology
Volume 157, Issue 3, pages 415–423, November 2010
How to Cite
Vidalakis, G., Pagliaccia, D., Bash, J.A. and Semancik, J.S. (2010), Effects of mixtures of citrus viroids as transmissible small nuclear RNA on tree dwarfing and commercial scion performance on Carrizo citrange rootstock. Annals of Applied Biology, 157: 415–423. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7348.2010.00430.x
- Issue online: 18 OCT 2010
- Version of Record online: 19 AUG 2010
- Received: 31 January 2010; revised version accepted: 15 May 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!