In the light of new greenhouse technologies: 1. Plant-mediated effects of artificial lighting on arthropods and tritrophic interactions
Version of Record online: 18 OCT 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Annals of Applied Biology © 2010 Association of Applied Biologists
Annals of Applied Biology
Volume 157, Issue 3, pages 393–414, November 2010
How to Cite
Vänninen, I., Pinto, D.M., Nissinen, A.I., Johansen, N.S. and Shipp, L. (2010), In the light of new greenhouse technologies: 1. Plant-mediated effects of artificial lighting on arthropods and tritrophic interactions. Annals of Applied Biology, 157: 393–414. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7348.2010.00438.x
- Issue online: 18 OCT 2010
- Version of Record online: 18 OCT 2010
- Received: 11 March 2010; revised version accepted: 17 July 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!