Molecular characterisation and relative incidence of bean- and soybean-infecting begomoviruses in northwestern Argentina
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Annals of Applied Biology © 2010 Association of Applied Biologists
Annals of Applied Biology
Volume 158, Issue 1, pages 69–78, January 2011
How to Cite
Rodríguez-Pardina, P.E., Hanada, K., Laguna, I.G., Zerbini, F.M. and Ducasse, D.A. (2011), Molecular characterisation and relative incidence of bean- and soybean-infecting begomoviruses in northwestern Argentina. Annals of Applied Biology, 158: 69–78. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7348.2010.00441.x
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2010
- Received: 12 April 2010; revised version accepted: 28 July 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!